Named in DynamicsWorld 2009 "100 most influential"

Ok! For those of you who are familiar with me, you may know that I don't blush too often (or maybe is a bit difficult to tell... ehem!), but this morning I woke up to the news that I am number 82 among DynamicsWorlds's 100 most influential people within the Microsoft Dynamics community for 2009.

I have the honor to share this spot with some truly awesome people: MVP Mark Polino, MVP Leslie Vail, Richard Whaley, and MVP Monzer Osama.

Now back to work!

MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MVP
Maximum Global Business, LLC
http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com/

Comments

El Contestador said…
Congrats!!! thanks to that post, i´ve found that one of my bosses is number 67,, jaja
Anonymous said…
Hi Mariano..

Good to see you on the list. I think you should be much above that rank for your contribution to GP Community. You are the most invaluable Asset to GP Community. You inspire alot!!!

Thanks
Janakiram M.P.

Popular posts from this blog

Power Apps - Application Monitoring with Azure Application Insights

DBMS: 12 Microsoft Dynamics GP: 0 error when updating to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 R2

eConnect Integration Service for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010