New article on MSDynamicsWorld: Why the Phaseout of the Microsoft Dynamics Public Newsgroups Is a Good Thing

"Personally, I believe this transition is the best outcome for the Microsoft Dynamics GP community in general..."

My new MSDynamicsWorld article is out! Since I featured the article on the newsgroups being phased out on this blog, I have received numerous inquiries on the subject, so I just decided to expand on the article over at MSDynamicsWorld.

Please be sure to read the follow up here.

MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MVP
Maximum Global Business, LLC
http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power Apps - Application Monitoring with Azure Application Insights

DBMS: 12 Microsoft Dynamics GP: 0 error when updating to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 R2

eConnect Integration Service for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010