Where in the World is Mariano?

Hi all! I'm back!

Well, it's been a grueling 2 months for sure (since Convergence New Orleans) that have taken me to 2 countries (Chile and Venezuela), and 3 states (Louisiana, Nevada, Washington) and have allowed me to rack up over 23,000 new miles on my Delta SkyMiles account.

The beauty of this all is that I have gotten to share my knowledge with more than 5,000 individuals in that stretch - customers and partners - with topics ranging from Web Client, to Dexterity, to the Support Debugging Tool. As such, you have seen my blogging activity take a tumble.

However, I expect to have some time to get back to a number of interesting issues I have come across so topics will also be of a broad range -- just exactly what you are used to from this your humble servant. In the meantime, here are some snapshots from some of my voyages (in no particular order):

Santiago, Chile's skyline from my room at the Marriott Hotel in the Metro Area

Aerial view of a beachside community in Maiquetia, Venezuela at lift off from Simon Bolivar International Airport 

View of Mount Rainier from Delta Sky Club at SEA-TAC - a bit grainy due to camera settings :-(

Ragged Island in the Bahamas

Have a great day everyone and continue to stay tune.

Until next post!

MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MVP
IntellPartners, LLC
http://www.IntellPartners.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power Apps - Application Monitoring with Azure Application Insights

DBMS: 12 Microsoft Dynamics GP: 0 error when updating to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 R2

eConnect Integration Service for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010